Twenty Weeks!!


So, for those of you who haven't heard yet, we are having a baby girl!!! We are so excited about it. 

The only down side is that we will have a harder time selecting a name. Here are our three choices:
1. Emilee (or Emily) Ann Briscoe,
2. Emma Margaret Briscoe, or
3. Elizabeth Catherine Briscoe (we would call her Ellie or Ella)

What do you guys think?  What should we name her?

Oh yeah, and here is a picture of her very first dress...it looks cuter in person...not so yellowish.


Comments

  1. Before I clicked through the link from FB, my suggestion was Emily. I think you should spell Ann with an E. Emily Anne looks classy to me.

    Or call her Emily Marie. I like that even better. Of course, I also think you should keep what name you pick a secret so it's more of a pleasant surprise when she's born for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know....my girls' names were EASY to choose...we had a harder time with our boys' names. I'm going to guess that you don't mind that all of these are pretty common names...Out of the three, I like Emma and Elizabeth best. If you go with Emily, I like it spelled with a y...it's just easier, for me, the baby, and teachers :)

    LOVE YOU! and I'm so excited for you! So, you're going to betroth her to one of my boys, right? right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be honored if you named your daughter after me! ;) I've enjoyed my name and I like it spelled with a 'y'. My best friend when I was little was Emily Anne. Good strong name. I'm sure you will pick a wonderful name and she will be beautiful! I can't wait for the time when we can get all our babies together to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy, after good ol' Daisy in Inwood!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all! But if I had to choose, I would go with Emma Margaret. All of your names are a good mix of classy and modern (which I love), but I think this one is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them all! I LOVE the name (or nick name) Ellie (like it's going to be my first girl's name name... if I ever have one!) All good names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! That is so beyond exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts