"The girls"
So, I was called to serve with the Young Women, and more specifically with las Beehives (translation: the Beehives). They are pretty much my pride and joy in life, and let me tell you why:
Brigitte (the queen bee)- she is super on top of things and is always willing to lend a hand at a moments notice, and she is a baton twirler...how cool is that! Super mature for her age.
Morgan- she is the energy. She never gets tired and she is always looking for fun...she is also a twirler.
Amber- she is my quiet angel. She is super sweet and super smart...the history buff.
Emily- Emily is a sports star in the making, and she doesn't even know it yet! And she is trend setter! She is always willing to help people babysit, which is very needed in this ward. Holy cow!
Sarah- she is the girl. She's really into the makeup and the clothes. She is super peppy and energetic as well, with a warm smile and an extremely loving heart.
Becca- she is my wonderful firecracker. She is loud and funny, always cracking a joke to make me laugh, and never afraid of who she is. When she laughs at her cat, it pounces at her.
Whittney- she is the sweetie. Brand new to beehives and full of excitement. She memorized the entire theme in a day or two, and she volunteered to conduct music without knowing how to do it (now she's a pro of course)...always eager to be involved.
I mean really...how could you not love girls like that. I talk about them all the time at work, and thus they have been dubbed "the girls." "How are the girls Becky?" "What did you do with the girls this week?" That's right, not only are they loved by moi, but also by all of my surrounding co-workers!
They are my superheroes, and I learn so much from them every moment I am with them.
Brigitte (the queen bee)- she is super on top of things and is always willing to lend a hand at a moments notice, and she is a baton twirler...how cool is that! Super mature for her age.
Morgan- she is the energy. She never gets tired and she is always looking for fun...she is also a twirler.
Amber- she is my quiet angel. She is super sweet and super smart...the history buff.
Emily- Emily is a sports star in the making, and she doesn't even know it yet! And she is trend setter! She is always willing to help people babysit, which is very needed in this ward. Holy cow!
Sarah- she is the girl. She's really into the makeup and the clothes. She is super peppy and energetic as well, with a warm smile and an extremely loving heart.
Becca- she is my wonderful firecracker. She is loud and funny, always cracking a joke to make me laugh, and never afraid of who she is. When she laughs at her cat, it pounces at her.
Whittney- she is the sweetie. Brand new to beehives and full of excitement. She memorized the entire theme in a day or two, and she volunteered to conduct music without knowing how to do it (now she's a pro of course)...always eager to be involved.
I mean really...how could you not love girls like that. I talk about them all the time at work, and thus they have been dubbed "the girls." "How are the girls Becky?" "What did you do with the girls this week?" That's right, not only are they loved by moi, but also by all of my surrounding co-workers!
They are my superheroes, and I learn so much from them every moment I am with them.

I love my Beehives too!!! Isn't that age just AWESOME?! I'm going to be so sad when I'm not their leader anymore. Are you still in Beehives? (I realize this was in March.) Have you had any fun activities lately? We're always looking for new fun ones!
ReplyDelete