More catching up
So here are some picture of some of the more memorable events since moving here...
1) Dustin officially became a student doctor and received his white coat at the annual "White Coat Ceremony." Luckily, work REQUIRED me to go, so I got paid for seeing him at the ceremony.
OK...so the green blob on my face is a turtle from earlier that day. We went to this vision walk thing, and some girl painted it...I'm not growing mold on my face or anything.
That's probably good for now. I'll post pictures of the bed Dustin's Dad made next.
1) Dustin officially became a student doctor and received his white coat at the annual "White Coat Ceremony." Luckily, work REQUIRED me to go, so I got paid for seeing him at the ceremony.
2) The fair...we got to see so many wonderfully bizarre things including monkeys racing dogs--oh yes, it's true.
We also got to see a demolition derby and an old fashioned port-a-potty, unfortunately we missed the ostrich racing.
3) Halloween....we had WAY to much fun making these costumes. We spent about $20 total for both costumes.
OK...so the green blob on my face is a turtle from earlier that day. We went to this vision walk thing, and some girl painted it...I'm not growing mold on my face or anything.
That's probably good for now. I'll post pictures of the bed Dustin's Dad made next.

I love it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're lucky. Wish I could get my husband to dress up for Halloween without coercion
ReplyDeleteOh, and Monkeys racing dogs! How COOL!!!! and he's looking more like a doctor every day!
ReplyDelete