Failed Coupon Endeavour

I had my first attempt at couponing a few weeks ago (I know I'm behind in my posts).  It was a total FAILURE! Ok, not a total failure, I did learn from the experience. So here is my story.  I bid on some coupons on line to get lots of them.  They were for my favorite toothpaste ever...Colgate Total.

So, I had ten coupons and CVS had a sale going were you get each one for $1.50, but then you'd get a $2.00 in store credit, so I was going to pay $15 and have $20.00 in store credit, with which I was going to get the movie Tangled for free.  That would give me another $3.00 credit from which I was going to get Easter candy for us.  So I would spend $15 and get 10 things of toothpaste, the movie, and candy.

BUT...that didn't work, because the sale may have said Colgate toothpaste, but it did not include the Colgate Total. Agh!  So, it didn't work, but they did have a buy one get one, so we got them for $1 in the end.  So, it was ok, but not nearly as good as it could have been.  Here's to more successful couponing in the future!

Comments

Popular Posts