After the Trial of Your Faith...
So I am WAY behind. We got the house. Finally! We had a few more surprises along the home buyers path, but it is done. We officially own it, and we love it! Here are some picture of the living room.
The living room as a whole. There are windows on the east and west of the living room. It's great.
Heading into the kitchen
Dustin's handy work. He stained our futon. It has remained unstained since I was a kid, but it was time for the change.
If anyone has any ideas for what to do with the mantle...PLEASE comment. We've been playing around with ideas on how to decorate it.
Here are some more pictures of moving in including Dustin's sister and mom:
Here are some more pictures of moving in including Dustin's sister and mom:
Thank heavens for the Briscoe family! They were such an amazing help. It was so good to have them down and see them again. All I have to say is that I got really lucky in the in-law department. I'll post more on their visit later. I have to get those pictures off of my camera.






Comments
Post a Comment