Yea for Internet and Horses!!!
So we finally bit the bullet and got internet. So now I have no excuse not to keep up on the good ol' bloggeroo.
So, as promised...pictures from horseback riding with the familia! Here we go:
So, as promised...pictures from horseback riding with the familia! Here we go:
Waiting for the fun to begin
Chloee styling her under 18 helmet
They made us use steps to get on the horses...Oh, and the girls in the front were talking about how they hoped they got obnoxious horses...they did.
My new friend Mr. Bullet
The gang
This was from on the trail...I don't think the tour guide would be happy with me taking pictures while RIDING the horse, but I'm a horrible person and did it anyway...this is the only good one I got. We saw a bunch of dear on the trail, but the picture is way blurry. They were so close though--and completely ignoring us.
It was so exciting to get to go horseback riding, and the trail was actually interesting. At one point one of the horses (some random girl's) bolted, and that spooked another horse that started bucking and going in circles. Luckily everyone was alright, but like I said, they got their obnoxious horses.

Comments
Post a Comment