And Then There Were Two: Andy's Wedding

So my brother has gotten married!  He looked so happy.  I got to meet his fiance/now wife for the first time a couple days before the wedding. We went to Olive Garden for the family dinner, where we got to see a long lost family friend!


We haven't seen Sis. Seghi since I was in high school maybe even middle school. This lady had such a profound influence on my life.  The impression I got of her faith and her strength have stayed with me my whole life.  Anyway, she was at the dinner and we got to see her the next day when she made us the most AMAZING breakfast.

Back to the dinner, Marcy got the long awaited family white elephant gift that my mother has been saving since who knows when. (I decided it was a bad idea to post the picture, so if you wanna know...you'll have to ask Andy or Marcy).

The next day we spent setting up the reception.  We ended the day swimming, and I got stung by a bee.

Then Saturday was the big day! We got there early.  Of course Andy and Marcy looked so happy, and after the yeses were said they shared a, well, passionate kiss over the alter.  Then they lived happily ever after.  Welcome to the family Marcy!!

Comments

Popular Posts