Baby Update
So as I think most everyone knows by now, we are having a baby. I am going to be 12 weeks along tomorrow, and we just had our 12 week check up on Friday.
The doctor lets me come in at 4:00, which is not something she normally does for pregnancy check ups. Thank you, Dr. Lee! So basically it means that everyone really wants to get out of there, and I get in and out really fast. I definitely can't complain about that.
She said our baby was doing very well. The ultrasound tech informed us that it has two legs and two arms, which we got to see it move around a little bit. It wasn't very happy about the tech disrupting its slumber though. Anyway, I can't bring myself to post ultrasound pictures on facebook, but I will put it on the blog. So, here is the latest.
The doctor lets me come in at 4:00, which is not something she normally does for pregnancy check ups. Thank you, Dr. Lee! So basically it means that everyone really wants to get out of there, and I get in and out really fast. I definitely can't complain about that.
She said our baby was doing very well. The ultrasound tech informed us that it has two legs and two arms, which we got to see it move around a little bit. It wasn't very happy about the tech disrupting its slumber though. Anyway, I can't bring myself to post ultrasound pictures on facebook, but I will put it on the blog. So, here is the latest.


That's awesome! I haven't gotten an Ultrasound since 8 weeks! I have one in about 3 weeks though! Baby is going to look so big! Jealous you have a picture! Also, glad you're baby has two arms, and two legs... I hope our baby does!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so excited for you. There is nothing like holding your own baby in your arms. You will be a wonderful mother! Miss you.
ReplyDelete