Birthday!
So, I don't really have any pictures of my birthday (shame on me), but it was wonderful. Our birthdays are exactly two weeks apart, and they land on Sunday this year.
For my birthday, I was still in the middle of my pregnancy sickness, so I was pretty much not feeling up to anything. Poor Dustin was trying to figure out what to make me for dinner, and it all sounded nauseating. Finally he stumbled upon the idea of lasagna (luckily this was the day before my birthday, so I didn't have time to change my mind on the matter), and that sounded pretty good at the time. So, he made me lasagna and garlic bread with a beautiful salad. He let me take a nap all afternoon instead of partying with him, and he even let me sing in the car. Now for those of you who don't know, that was a big deal...apparently my incessant singing gets annoying, especially in small, enclosed places. Who would have thought?
So, my wonderful parents got me some much needed maternity stuff, and Dustin's wonderful family got me some shoes, candy (yum!), and the movie I am crazy about right now, Tangled. Dustin and I decided not to do birthday presents since we treated ourselves to the concert for our anniversary, but we had received a gift card from some friends to PF Changs and thought that would be a perfect birthday celebration for the weekend between our birthdays. It was perfect--perfectly tasty!
All in all I was pretty much spoiled rotten, especially by my darling husband. I'm so grateful for him. He has been so understanding and caring through everything that has been happening. Who knew it was possible to love somebody so much? I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend. Thanks for taking such good care of me Dustin!
For my birthday, I was still in the middle of my pregnancy sickness, so I was pretty much not feeling up to anything. Poor Dustin was trying to figure out what to make me for dinner, and it all sounded nauseating. Finally he stumbled upon the idea of lasagna (luckily this was the day before my birthday, so I didn't have time to change my mind on the matter), and that sounded pretty good at the time. So, he made me lasagna and garlic bread with a beautiful salad. He let me take a nap all afternoon instead of partying with him, and he even let me sing in the car. Now for those of you who don't know, that was a big deal...apparently my incessant singing gets annoying, especially in small, enclosed places. Who would have thought?
So, my wonderful parents got me some much needed maternity stuff, and Dustin's wonderful family got me some shoes, candy (yum!), and the movie I am crazy about right now, Tangled. Dustin and I decided not to do birthday presents since we treated ourselves to the concert for our anniversary, but we had received a gift card from some friends to PF Changs and thought that would be a perfect birthday celebration for the weekend between our birthdays. It was perfect--perfectly tasty!
All in all I was pretty much spoiled rotten, especially by my darling husband. I'm so grateful for him. He has been so understanding and caring through everything that has been happening. Who knew it was possible to love somebody so much? I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend. Thanks for taking such good care of me Dustin!

Comments
Post a Comment