Spotlight: Judy
This post is long over due. I am playing catch up.
So, this is a shout out to one of the best, most amazing people I know--Judy. You know those friends that no matter how far apart you are, when you get together it seems as though no time has passed at all. That is Judy. She has two beautiful kids and an awesome husband.
She came down to visit for my brother's wedding (more on that in the next post), and it was so good to see her. I remember when we first met at church in middle school. The biggest thing for me was her notes that she would write me--they changed my life. They made me feel so special during that really awkward age in life. Then the day she asked if I wanted to be her roommate in college, she was stuck with me forever.
I've never met someone with so much patience. She is so good at keeping her cool. She is fun, creative, loving, and so selfless. One day, I hope I can grow up and be like Judy.
It was so good to see you bugs!
So, this is a shout out to one of the best, most amazing people I know--Judy. You know those friends that no matter how far apart you are, when you get together it seems as though no time has passed at all. That is Judy. She has two beautiful kids and an awesome husband.
She came down to visit for my brother's wedding (more on that in the next post), and it was so good to see her. I remember when we first met at church in middle school. The biggest thing for me was her notes that she would write me--they changed my life. They made me feel so special during that really awkward age in life. Then the day she asked if I wanted to be her roommate in college, she was stuck with me forever.
I've never met someone with so much patience. She is so good at keeping her cool. She is fun, creative, loving, and so selfless. One day, I hope I can grow up and be like Judy.
It was so good to see you bugs!


Comments
Post a Comment