Volleyball

Yea!  Volleyball time is (well, actually WAS...I am still catching up) here!!  Unlike basketball, which spans over a number of weeks, Volleyball was exactly one day.  Bummer!  However, we had the girls practice a number of times for the big event.

Before the youth came to play they let the adults have a little tete-a-tete.  It was so much fun.  Our ward really represented. We had more than enough for our own team, so we got to stay together as a ward for the competition.  We pretty much rocked it.  I think we came in second of three.  haha  It was such a blast.  We really worked hard as a team, and no one was overly critical.  So everyone had a great time. This is a pic of our team.



Then the girls got to play.  For a lot of them it was the first time playing in YW volleyball.  They were rock stars! I am so proud of our girls.  They are always so willing to jump in a try new things, and they have come so far with their volleyball skills.  Most of them came away begging for more volleyball activities.


Comments

Popular Posts