camping
We went camping!!! It was awesome.
We went to a campground nearby, but it was pretty plush with electricity, flushing toilets in the restroom, and water pumps at each site. However, it was nice to cook over a fire and camp out in the fresh air.
I'm pretty sure Arthur, as a hound dog, never lifted his nose from the ground. You'd think they'd have to come up for a good breath of air in between all that crazed sniffing, but I guess he made due.
I love camping. Now, I wish I had taken some pictures, but unfortunately I forgot my camera. Oops! Oh well.
We went to a campground nearby, but it was pretty plush with electricity, flushing toilets in the restroom, and water pumps at each site. However, it was nice to cook over a fire and camp out in the fresh air.
I'm pretty sure Arthur, as a hound dog, never lifted his nose from the ground. You'd think they'd have to come up for a good breath of air in between all that crazed sniffing, but I guess he made due.
I love camping. Now, I wish I had taken some pictures, but unfortunately I forgot my camera. Oops! Oh well.

Comments
Post a Comment