Dustin's Birthday
This would be Dustin's look that says,"Do we really have to do this picture/candle/singing stuff? Can't we just skip to the eating cake part?" Yeah, we did have to do the whole nine yards. Stinks for you Dustin!
Dustin's birthday was good. He had to teach in Primary, so I went to help since his companero was not going to be there. I made Dustin one of those puzzle cards, so I gave each of his class members a puzzle piece to give him whenever they'd answer a question. Dustin also ended up having to go home teaching and to choir practice (which we were under a tornado warning for). However, we still were able to spend some quality time together, and I made him pork chops for dinner with potatoes and salad. Then we finished the meal off with some black forest cake. It was a good day. Oh, and here is Dustin putting together the card.

Comments
Post a Comment