Oh Fall, the Joy You Bring my Heart

So, I love fall.  I love pumpkin cookies and butternut squash soup.  I love pulling out cute sweaters and drinking WAY too much hot coco and apple cider.  I love seeing the leaves change colors, and I LOVE corn mazes!
This is Dustin's happy face part way through the corn maze I dragged him too. So, let me tell you something about Dustin.  He likes to know exactly where he is going. When he doesn't, it makes him fidget and scowl, and he is really tense.  Thus, he tried to memorize the path in the maze before we got there...the picture above is the face he gave me when he realized he only memorized the last half of the maze. :)

 Yeah, don't even ask...I have no idea what this was all about.
 When he couldn't remember where to go, he tried to look at the image on the tickets (see below).  What a cheater! ;) However, we must have looked like awesome maze goers because we had two large groups of people that were trying to follow us the entire time.  So, Dustin would grab my hand as we went around a corner and make me run as fast as I could to get away from them.  


Anyway, once he finally got to the part he remembered and we found the end...he was a totally different person.  "Oh, oh, lets go BACK the OTHER way," "Oh lets go back and see if we can throw people off and make them go the wrong way." He was so relaxed and completely goofy...AFTER he knew how to get to the exit. Anyway, we did go back and try to throw off the other two groups...worked like a charm.  We heard them whispering how the way we went MUST have been wrong since we were coming back, so half an hour later we ran into them again.  They were stumped. So we told them we had found the exit, and they had only been two turns from the end...hey, they got an extra half an hour of confused fun.  It was great. Then I made Dustin buy me ice cream to finish off our date.  I love ice cream.  I love fall.  And I LOVE my hubs! Great date night.


Comments

Popular Posts