So for date night yesterday we went downtown for their free trolley night. The last time we had gone was the last friday of September of last year, so we figured it was about time. We ended up walking around Beal street and heading over to the Peabody. We'd never been inside the Peabody before. If you've never heard of it, it is the fancy hotel in Memphis, and they are known for their Peabody ducks. So, obviously I'm a fan. They have etched glass doors with little ducks on them. Priceless. Ok, so here are a couple of pictures from our adventure. Unfortunately, I didn't take too many.
 |
| Dustin playing the piano in the Peabody rooftop ballroom |
 |
| Dancing in one of their big ballrooms |
 |
| Some of the detail of the room and me |
We looked through all the conference rooms and ball rooms. We made sure to use the bathroom there, which they have personal rolled clothes for each person and a wicker laundry basket to put them in. We looked out over downtown from the roof (I didn't think it was all that pretty, so I didn't take a picture. It was fun though, and we enjoyed the excitement of Beal street as well. Good date night that ended with onion rings and milk shakes at sonic. Yum!
Comments
Post a Comment