Trick or Treat!!
So, this last Wednesday we had our church's Trunk or Treat activity! It was so much fun. The youth managed the booths...I particularly liked the ogre boogie booth. You had to stick your hand up the ogre's nose. One side had candy...the other side... ogre boogie! I bet that one got some kiddies squirming.
We, once again, had an awfully hard time figuring out what we were going to be, but we finally decided on Gnomeo and Juliet. Then we realized NO ONE had seen the movie, so when we tried to tell people what we were going as, they stared at us blankly. However, I was glad to see that a number of people at the activity DID recognize us. Anyway, total cost for both costumes: about $10
We, once again, had an awfully hard time figuring out what we were going to be, but we finally decided on Gnomeo and Juliet. Then we realized NO ONE had seen the movie, so when we tried to tell people what we were going as, they stared at us blankly. However, I was glad to see that a number of people at the activity DID recognize us. Anyway, total cost for both costumes: about $10
Here is a picture of my favorite duo of the night. Sumo wrestler baby and mom take the cake man!




cute costumes! we saw the movie...I woulda had your 6. And the sumo baby? Delicious!
ReplyDelete