Emma at 2 months
So, I decided to do a side by side picture on facebook, and I think I'm going to post it here as well. This is a picture of her the day we brought her home (1 week old) and Easter (almost two months).
Can you believe how much she's grown? I sure can't. We've been so blessed to be able to have both sides of parents be able to come out and see her. My parents and Dustin's mom were able to come out shortly after her birth, and Dustin's parents were able to come out for Easter as well. Emma just loves her grandparents!
So at two months, Emma has started wanting to sit up. Obviously she can't do it on her own, but she'll get fussy when she thinks she is missing out on any of the action.
Emma doesn't care for tummy time very much. Usually she'll just sit there and suck on her fist.
Her sleeping pattern isn't consistent yet. Some nights she'll get up every three hours, and other nights she'll sleep for five hours...we like those nights.
Emma is starting to smile more. I love when I get a little smile out of her. There is nothing that warms my heart more.
I also love how interested she is in everything. I know that's typical for all babies, but I love watching her stare at her surroundings. When she gets bored with her current surroundings (bedroom, living room, etc), she'll start giving these short spaced out cries to let me know she wants new things to look at. As soon as I move her, she's happy as a clam again. As I'm moving her, she just stares and stares at things. I suppose she can't see them all that well, as she can only see clearly for about 18 inches, but she sure loves whatever she does see.
She's such a sweet little girl, and we just adore her.
Can you believe how much she's grown? I sure can't. We've been so blessed to be able to have both sides of parents be able to come out and see her. My parents and Dustin's mom were able to come out shortly after her birth, and Dustin's parents were able to come out for Easter as well. Emma just loves her grandparents!
So at two months, Emma has started wanting to sit up. Obviously she can't do it on her own, but she'll get fussy when she thinks she is missing out on any of the action.
Emma doesn't care for tummy time very much. Usually she'll just sit there and suck on her fist.
Her sleeping pattern isn't consistent yet. Some nights she'll get up every three hours, and other nights she'll sleep for five hours...we like those nights.
Emma is starting to smile more. I love when I get a little smile out of her. There is nothing that warms my heart more.
I also love how interested she is in everything. I know that's typical for all babies, but I love watching her stare at her surroundings. When she gets bored with her current surroundings (bedroom, living room, etc), she'll start giving these short spaced out cries to let me know she wants new things to look at. As soon as I move her, she's happy as a clam again. As I'm moving her, she just stares and stares at things. I suppose she can't see them all that well, as she can only see clearly for about 18 inches, but she sure loves whatever she does see.
She's such a sweet little girl, and we just adore her.




Comments
Post a Comment