My first Mother's Day
So I got to celebrate my very first Mother's Day today! It was wonderful. Actually it started a few days ago when Dustin was so excited about his present for me that he couldn't handle waiting for Sunday for me to open it. He got me two cardigans, which was unexpected but completely perfect. I have been looking for a cardigan I like for quite some time, and he found me TWO! Anyway, I was really excited. Then for Mother's Day he made the following deliciously scrumptious meal, and he even made the lasagna himself. It wasn't the cheater already prepared, warm it up kind. OH and he made me a triple chocolate lava fudge cake thing for desert. YUM! It was such a wonderful day, and I was so grateful to be able to spend it with my lovely Emma and handsome hubby. Happy Mother's Day!!!
![]() |
| I just thought this was cute and had to throw it in |



Comments
Post a Comment