I'm a Big Kid Now


I couldn't believe when the pediatrician told me to go ahead and start feeding Emma cereal and baby food.  I had another one of those "my baby is growing up too fast" moments. Her first encounter was  with rice cereal.  Her first reaction? 

Hm...What is this you are sticking in my mouth
 Then she realized that she was not getting food fast enough for her so this ensued...


So we decided to give her some formula before we tried again.  After a few ounces to satisfy her tummy a bit, she was much more willing to enjoy the rice cereal. 


That's better...

Yum Yum Yum

Ahh...



Shortly after Dustin fed her as well.  Come to find out Emma doesn't really care for rice cereal, she much prefers the oatmeal cereal. 



 We have also given her peas and carrots, but she had a reaction to the peas which really surprised me. Who has a reaction to peas? Come to find out it is pretty common.  Poor baby! Hopefully she grows out of that one.

Comments

Popular Posts