I do love traveling. I do love weddings. I do love mi familia.
This last weekend, we were able to go to John and Kathryn's wedding. John is a friend of Dustin's from back in Michigan. A couple months back, John asked Dustin to be his best man, so we prepared to go to Bowling Green, KY for the wedding.
Along the way, we decided to take a little stop in Nashville. We only had a short time, so we decided we would go and see the parthenon and capital.
Of course Emma decided she needed a MAJOR diaper change out where we had no access to a bathroom. So, under some shady trees near a nice fountain, she had her first public diaper change.
 |
| look at that beautiful face and pretty blue eyes |
 |
| enjoying the beautiful day |
 |
| now dad...I am too old for this kind of stuff |
 |
| oh gosh...I don't think they got the picture |
 |
| at the wedding |
 |
| Emma loved the fish tank |
 |
| and she loved the dancing :) |
It was so great to meet Kathryn and John, and their wedding was absolutely beautiful. We had a wonderful time, and it was really nice to take a quick trip away from Memphis.
oh my goodness, Emma is SOOOO cute!
ReplyDelete