A picture is worth a thousand words--The story of a phone
A picture is worth a thousand words, right? Well then I'm sure glad I got to hear what Dustin's phone had to say. He had a lot of gems hiding out in his little black contraption. These first four were taken on Valentine's day. We were waiting for our table at Outback, so we went to Party City and had a little party. Little did we know I would be admitted into the hospital that night to have a baby.
After our little bundle of joy arrived...
Can you believe how tiny she was? How quickly I forget!
Here is Arthur's reaction to Emma...
Meeting Nana...
Our flight home from Idaho...
After our little bundle of joy arrived...
Can you believe how tiny she was? How quickly I forget!
Here is Arthur's reaction to Emma...
Meeting Nana...
Our flight home from Idaho...





















Comments
Post a Comment