So we found out Aubree had her baby just before Thanksgiving, and we decided that we were going to road trip it up there to see the new baby. Best decision EVER. I just couldn't get over how adorable my niece was. It was super quick because we had to be home in time for the Rex family to visit for Thanksgiving! However, here is a cute picture of Tenley and her beautiful Mommy.
So we got back home in time to get ready for the Rexes. It was so much fun having them over.
This is Kimball and Emma sitting in the middle row of the van holding hands. We went to the children's museum, and they had a BLAST. On the way home, Kimball reached over and started hitting on my daughter. He liked her a lot. In fact, by the end of their visit, he asked her to marry him. Just remember Emma, no dating until you're sixteen. :) (I have a billion pictures of the museum, so I'm going to make that a separate post.)
Thanksgiving was great. Judy helped me out in the kitchen with cooking, and there is nothing like catching up with a good friend. The thing I love about the Rex family is that it's like no time has passed at all. We just pick up right where we left off.
That night we braved the black friday sales. That was pretty crazy, but fun.
We also went to the awesome Shelby farms playground, and the museum of course.
I sure miss them, but I'm glad they took a holiday to come and spend so much time with us. Here are some picture from the visit.
 |
| Dog pile...Poor Arthur...he's such a good sport |
 |
| Kimball feeding Emma and holding her hand. |
 |
| Emma's grumpy Thanksgiving face |
 |
| Dale's happy Thanksgiving face? |
 |
| Ok, so I never did catch a serious Dale face |
 |
| Kimball at Thanksgiving |
So, I came to the realization that I have almost no pictures of Cameron. Granted he was running around all over the place whereas Kimball loves to have his taken, but still!
 |
| Emma eating Thanksgiving dinner with us. The green beans made her gag. She didn't like the texture of real green beans. |
 |
| Emma all dressed up. The skirt was a gift from another friend Noelle who visited before Thanksgiving. It was leftover from her little Emma's costume. Our little Emma loves it! |
These are the only two pictures we have from the Peabody...Dustin and I in the top ballroom on the roof. We went to go see the parade of the ducks.
Oh goodness...I probably should have sent Arthur a thank you card for putting up with my wild children.
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting up with us...one of the best Thanksgivings ever :)