I love when I get to see my parents! They are so awesome. I'm sad they're so far away, but I call them ALL the time. That makes it a little easier. So, Christmas they came over to celebrate with us, and of course, that has to include a trip to the scrumptious Corky's.
 |
| Emma Drinking from Grammy straw...she loves her straws, and this was a BIG one. |
 |
| Grandpa Wright and Emma |
 |
| Her motorcycle pre-assembly |
 |
| she was very excited to try it out |
 |
| It was a HUGE success. She loves this bike, and the music is not irritating. Score! |
 |
| Christmas morning |
 |
| Styling her hat from Great Grandma Briscoe |
 |
| Santa Emma riding her...beagle |
After Christmas, my parents went to visit Andy and Marcy, and we went up to visit the Briscoes since Tenley was being blessed. After church, we went back to Aubree's house for lunch and socializing. We got some good picture with Emma and Tenley. I'm pretty sure they are going to be great friends.
On New Years Ever, Emma got her first taste of ice cream. She has a major sweet tooth already. Ah oh!
 |
| Grandpa Briscoe claimed the right to Emma's first taste of ice cream. |
 |
| Chloee was next, and Emma was very excited for more ice cream. |
Comments
Post a Comment