Emma and her Clothes

So, Emma loves to climb into the dryer as I try to unload clothes.  She thinks it is so fun to be in there, but I guess as a kid, I thought it was pretty cool climbing up in there, too.  This particular day, I wanted to have her try on all of the baby clothes my mom gave me.  Needless to say, getting dressed is not her favorite thing in the world, so getting dressed multiple times was, well, lets just say she wasn't thrilled about the idea. 





This was the best face I could get in this outfit...

I love how this brings out the blue in their eyes




This is what she looked like the majority of the time. I had to give her the cheerios to keep her calm




We went to the park later that day to run off some steam. She used to love the swings, but now they freak her out.  She really enjoyed walking back and forth across this bridge though!

Comments

Popular Posts