Dixon Gardens
First things first...Dustin dressed her. That's all I'm sayin'. I hate those pants. They are way too old fashioned for me, but Dustin LOVES them. He also paired them with the more modern-ish pink lamb onesie. Who knows! Now to give Dustin credit where credit is due, he does dress her a lot. In fact every Sunday he gets Emma ready for church, and MOST of the time I think it is ok. There's just an occasional outfit where I don't know what he was thinking. However, she was just too stinking cute not to take a million photos of this particular outing.
Dustin was trying to find good date outings for us within the first couple months of moving to Memphis, and this is one he found right away. Somehow, however, we had never managed to make it over to these lovely gardens until now. Dustin discovered that at a particular time the gardens are free for a few hours, so we decided to take advantage (I think it was saturday mornings before 10?). Because it was summer time, they had beautiful green lawns, lots of flowers, and plenty of plants and trees. The gardens are also known for their statues scattered amidst the historic buildings and fountains on the premises. Emma was in love with the fountains, but with the fountains came mosquitos, lots of mosquitos. I came home with a billion bites, unlike my lucky husband and daughter.
| the house that is now a museum |
![]() |
| kid area inside the museum...how could I resist? |



Comments
Post a Comment