This year we decided to take Emma to a pumpkin patch, and it was so fun watching her experience it. I'm pretty sure this was the first time she had seen pumpkins. Our friends invited us to go with them to this little farm that wasn't too expensive, and they had lots of fun things to play on and do. We only did the hayride and bought a pumpkin, but Emma loved playing on all of their backyard play sets. I thought it was pretty cool that they just had you do whatever you wanted, and when you were all done they trusted you to come up and pay for what you actually did.
Because it rained all morning, we weren't sure if we would be able to go, but the weather cleared just in time and was perfect for the rest of the day. I think I'm going to enjoy all of these first outings and holiday experience as much as Emma...if not more.
 |
| on the hayride |
 |
| Though Emma picked up a few, she kept calling them balls and kicking them |
 |
| Emma's best buddy...so cute that they both happened to be in animal prints |
 |
| a belly shot... |
Comments
Post a Comment