Of Late...Massive Catch up

Michigan

We got to go visit Michigan the last week of August, but yet again I forgot my camera. I am a slacker...I know. A few of the fun things we did included:
-visiting the Briscoe's church on Sunday
-swimming in lake Erie
-visiting the the world's largest masonic lodge
-visiting a cathedral
-going to a Tigers baseball game
-going to the temple
-shopping for baby clothes at an adorable boutique and hanging out at Aubree's house

It was really fun to visit. We had a packed schedule, so we were always on the go creating awesome memories with the family.

The Return of the Dog

So, after Arthur being gone for a couple of months, my parents dropped in for a visit to bring him home to us. They got to be here for my birthday which was nice. My parents stayed for a few days, and we had a nice visit. Arthur was super excited to see us, but just as excited as he was to see us, he was just as dejected to see my mommy go. He definitely grew attached to her and especially their cuddles.

It's a Boy

Two days after Dustin's birthday I had my big doctors visit to find out the gender of the baby. We were going to do it on Dustin's birthday, but he wanted to get out of being in Vision Therapy on Friday. Ha! So we set it up just so Dustin could get out of his least favorite clinic day. I was so stressed/excited about it that I couldn't sleep the night before and my blood pressure at the appointment was high. To be honest, I was terrified that we might have two girls that would have the same birthday, and if we had two girls in a row, I was terrified that we would have ALL girls. Don't get me wrong, girls are great, but the drama that comes with them...I didn't know about that. Anyway, we were very excited to find out that it was a boy...keep things nice and even. His name will be Coltrin James Briscoe. Coltrin is a significant family surname on Dustin's side, and James was my Grandpa's name.



Emma of Late

Now for a bunch of pictures.


Like daddy like daughter...lego love!
I realized I didn't have any pictures of Emma with her Ducky


White coat ceremony...Dustin got two scholarship awards
So excited about her big girl bed
Getting ready for church


This is Emma's first attempt at dressing herself...

This was the first time Emma climbed into her high chair. She decided she wanted up there...I turned around and she was in it.

So, this is a really weird looking picture of her, but there's something about it that I liked.


She was looking for her Daddy

We had some really cold weather a couple of weeks ago, and now Emma LOVES being wrapped up in blankets



Comments

Popular Posts