Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

I can't wait for Christmas. I have been singing Christmas songs since before Halloween (but only in secret to avoid mass rioting from those against Christmas before December). ;)  So, when Thanksgiving was finally over, I decided it was high time for Christmas to break out in full swing. BUT, I generously waited for Dustin to finish his board exams (the tuesday after Thanksgiving), and then it was on like donkey kong. So, Dustin took all of yesterday off, and we broke out the Christmas stuff. Thus the chaos ensued. 



Emma LOVED putting the ornaments on the tree

SHe also loved taking them off :)

and playing underneath it



These next pictures happened this morning...Emma has had a few sips of hot chocolate before, but it has only happened, oh, twice or so. Since this morning was our first ice storm, I decided to give her her very own cup of hot chocolate with breakfast. She took one sip and thought about it. She smacked her lips a few times and took another sip, and after that, she was chugging it down. You couldn't have gotten that cup away from her if you tried.



Bring it on Christmas! Now, I am catching up on the blog and watching The Day After Tomorrow as the icicles form outside of our window. Yeah baby!

Comments

Popular Posts