Starry Nights


I've been wanting to go to this every year since we moved here, but I thought they charged too much for admittance (especially since anything extra inside costs even more). However, this year Emma was old enough to enjoy it, and we had some awesome friends that were willing to squish into our van with their kids too. So, instead of $20 to drive through the lights, we paid $7.50 (we got $5 off for decorating our car...every penny counts, right?). I think it was definitely worth $7.50.

They had all kinds of themes like under the sea, stars, the nativity, red birds (our baseball team mascot), fishing at the lake, etc. It was pretty cool. Also, Emma was thrilled that she got to sit next to two of her favorite friends, Blaine and Hailey. It was a good adventure for sure...one of those local things you would regret if you didn't do before you left.

Comments

Popular Posts