Daddy Daughter Date #1

The first of many I hope! Tonight the elders quorum did a date night for the men and their wives, but seeing as I just had surgery, I wasn't able to go. Dustin, feeling obligated to make an appearance as one of the leaders of the quorum, decided it was a perfect opportunity to start daddy daughter dates with Emma. Apparently, she had a BLAST. We got her all dressed up in fancy clothes (even though the date night was a homemade put put course). She kept twirling and saying "princess, pretty princess." She is such a girly girl. She loved the putter at the activity and carried it around everywhere. She came home so happy and crazy, and needles to say, she has not gone down for bed yet.

Daddy and Emma
getting excited to go

Dancing to "Let it Go"


At the date night, pushing around her putter




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts